Conservatory Roof Insulation
SuperQuilt, the Best Performing Multifoil on the Market, is a flexible, easy to install, multilayer insulation offering tremendous thermal benefits. The unique composition of the product effectively deals with all forms of energy transfer.
This product is suitable for roofs, walls, floors and offers the following major benefits –
- Cost saving Solution
- Effective 2 in 1 insulation and vapour control membrane
- Reduces Construction Depth
- Reduces Risk of Condensation
- Non degradable maintaining thermal performance and product integrity
SuperQuilt has been independently tested and certified to the latest Industry Standards, including BDA Kiwa certificate of Agreement, Building Control Compliance (LABC registered detail) and NHBC Acceptance.
SuperQuilt was first Sold in 2004 and consisted of 14 Layers, these original 14 layers consisted of foam, wadding, and foil sheeting. Manufactured in Yorkshire, Supporting British Industry, and sold worldwide, encouraging export and developing strong relations throughout Europe. SuperQuilt is now a 19 layer Multifoil reflective insulation.
SuperQuilt is the Highest Performing Multi-Foil Insulation in the world. NHBC, LABC & BDA Certificated SuperQuilt Has an R-Value of 2.71 k/wm2 and is only 40mm thick fully expanded. When Installed SuperQuilt LG will compress to around 11mm, due to this a minimum 14mm Length Staple is Recommend for fitting. SuperQuilt works as an Airtight layer and this is ensured by overlapping by 75mm.
How SuperQuilt Works
SuperQuilt Consists of 19 Layers and works by Reflecting radiant heat back into your home and through summer reflecting excessive Heat out. Like a Mirror Reflects Light, SuperQuilt Reflects Heat. So if you pay to heat your home, why let that heat escape- Keep it in your house.
Consisting of Foil Layers, Foam Membranes and wadding Quilt, SuperQuilt is most effective when installed with a Minm 25mm Air Gap Either Side. The Air gap is used as either a warm air Pocket (Reflecting Heat Back) or a Cool Air Pocket (keeping cold out)
SuperQuilt works as a Vapour Control Layer (VCL) when installed and Sealed using Genuine LG Spec ThermaSeal Tape.
Celotex 100mm Rigid Insulation
Celotex GA4100 is multi-purpose insulation board targeted at ‘cut to fit’ applications between rafters and joists, but its applications don’t end there, this board has long been at the heart of Celotex’s vast range and provides numerous thermal insulation solutions. This unique board allows excellent lowered U-values with just a single layer that has previously been hard to achieve, and with its rigid foam core comprising of polyisocyanurate (PIR) its foil facing sheets finish this product to make it perfect for any refurbishment or new build project.
• It has long been at the heart of the Celotex product range providing the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions
• With low emissivity textured aluminium foil facings, GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blowing agent that has low global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP)
• Lambda: 0.022W/mK
• Is suitable for a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
• Achieves an A+ rating when compared to the BRE Green Guide 2008
• Is certified under BBA Agreement Certificate number 95/3197 & 09/4667
• Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation
• Is easy to cut and shape
• Ideal solution for new build and refurbishment projects
• Provides long term energy savings for buildings
444 LED lighting is used in all of our conservatories which are cheap to run and extremely reliable, with a built in transformer and LED Lamp meaning you never need to replace the light bulb.